You are welcome to St. Joseph’s College, Borrisoleigh website.
St. Joseph's College are one of Ireland’s leading co-ed secondary schools for over the past three decades. St. Joseph’s College is a Catholic lay school which values the work ethic and which produces outstanding results for its student, some of whom travel ninety kilometres a day to study here.
There is a special welcome here for children from the Gaelscoileanna. Much emphasis is placed on teaching methodology with the commendable objective of enhancing the academic achievements of each individual.
Má’s fonn leat breis eolais a fháil fe’n scoil chliteach seo cuir scairt ar (0504) 51215.
Congratulations to our Leaving Certificate class of 2014
Barry Moran is pictured with Alice Regan, Deputy Prinicpal, Catheriona Ryan, Principal and Padraig O Shea, Patron
Kieran Harrahill, Drom (above) achieved 550 points and is joint second with Eimear Ryan, Borrisoleigh (below).
Statistics from the Leaving Certificate:
- Our top student,Barry Moran, achieved 575 points (4 A1s)
- 18% got 500 points or more.
- The overall average was 410 points.
- All students achieved honours in Higher Maths.
- All honours in Design & Communication Graphics (incl 2 A1s).
- All honours in History(incl 2 A1s).
- All honours in Higher Art.
- All honours in Higher English.
- All honours in Higher Irish.
- 13 students used their link modules points to increase their CAO points.
- Bonus points in Maths was used by 11 students.
Sean Ryan, Borrisoleigh and Eimear Ryan, two of the 500 + students are pictured above.
Under 17 Hurlers Fitzgerald Shield Winner 2014
Eoin Stapleton accepts the trophy.
St Joseph's College Leaving Certificate results 2013 were exception with 2 students who obtained over 600 points with 8 who obtained over 500. The average points of the 54 pupils was just under 400. Well done to all.
Brian Ryan, Thurles and Michael Ryan, Borrisoleigh exceeded 600 points
each. A great achievement.